UPDATE: 1ST JUNE 2020
Current bookings - Up to 31st July 2020
- Contact your booking operator to confirm the Terms & Conditions of your booking
- If booked via a promotional non-refundable booking, we are offering guests the opportunity to change their dates to within 12 months of their current travel dates.
- Additional fees will apply for the non-promotional period of 23 December 2020 – 10 January 2021.
- All booking changes will be accepted at the original nightly rate and room type, and no change fee applies.
- New travel dates must be advised by 31st July 2020. If governments restrictions have not been advised by this date, we will extend to 31st August 2020
- One date change will be permitted without penalty if further Government & Airline travel restrictions remain in place beyond 31 July 2020.
UPDATE: 28TH MAY 2020
As Vanuatu remains COVID free, possible inclusion in the ‘Pacific Bubble’ travel scheme providing flights between Australia / New Zealand / Pacific. 1st July 2020 is currently under discussion, we will advise as soon as Government approval is confirmed.
Our team look forward to welcoming you as soon as permitted.
UPDATE: 3RD APRIL 2020
On behalf of the Board of Directors, Management and Staff, we here at Iririki Island Resort and Spa hope you, your family and friends are keeping safe and well in the midst of this global catastrophe.
We wish to sincerely thank all our guests who have recently stayed at Iririki Island Resort & Spa for their understanding, patience and kind support offered as events unfolded upon Government advice to return to their country of residence.
For our guests holding future bookings, we also wish to express our sincere gratitude for your patience and understanding as we work through a number of reservations impacted by travel restrictions to help accommodate guests to a later period. If your booking has been impacted by current Government & Airline travel restrictions, we kindly ask you to please liaise with your booking agent.
- In support to our guests where reservations were made under a non-refundable purchase, Iririki Island Resort & Spa is offering one change of date for travel without penalty to a later period.
- For Reservations made under a fully flexible rate plan, our standard cancellation policy applies.
- If your booking was made through a travel agent, please kindly contact your travel agent.
- For guests booked through an online travel agent, for example Expedia.com or Booking.com, please revert to their website for further information.
- For guests who booked direct through Iririki.com, please contact our Online Reservations Manager, Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to advise that Iririki Island Resort & Spa is temporarily closed to the general public until further notice due to Government restrictions and by the temporary suspension of International flights to and from Vanuatu. Even though the country of Vanuatu has no reported confirmed cases to COVID-19, the Government of Vanuatu has applied their own initiatives to help protect their people, expat community and Islands from this disease.
During this period of closure, Iririki Island Resort & Spa will be undertaking standard procedures to capital improvements including to thoroughly clean and sanitize inside and out all room accommodations and resort facilities in preparedness for our future guests return when it safe to travel.
As previously mentioned, Vanuatu is very fortunate that not one confirmed case of Coronavirus has been reported to date.
All at Iririki Island Resort & Spa look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful island when the pandemic clears.
We understand your main priority now concerns you and your loved ones. Please take care and stay healthy.
© 2020 Iririki Island Resort
Site by Creative Factory